The "4th International Conference on Pharmacology and Toxicology" (Pharma Conference 2023), which is planned as a HYBRID EVENT from March 15–16, 2023 is being enthusiastically announced and invited by United Research Forum with the aim of bringing together Pharma Professors, Researchers, Scientists, and The Pharma Industries.
This Hybrid mode allows you to participate as in-person in Dubai, United Arab Emirates or Virtually from your home or work.
The emphasis of this year's Hybrid event will be on the theme "Exploring New Research and Innovative Development in Pharmacology and Toxicology."
The three-year tradition of collaboration with access to cutting-edge scientific knowledge, current trends and developments in the field of pharmacology and toxicology, as well as the steadfast support of an elite speaking faculty, will be continued at this global summit of Pharma Conference 2023.
With the COVID-19 pandemic in full swing, pharmaceutical innovation has advanced at an incredible rate in the past year. The necessity for greater productivity and efficiency in drug and biomedical R&D has necessitated pharmaceutical industries to pick and choose which technological innovations to invest in. This international consortium brings together experts in the fields of pharmacology and toxicology to discuss disruptive technologies, novel innovations, cost-saving techniques, and productivity-boosting methods. These experts include scientists, academicians, pharmacists, researchers, industrialists, and leaders in biopharmaceutical R&D.
The two-day conference features interactive workshops, oral and poster sessions, presentations on pharma and technology, and inspirational keynote addresses from experts in Industries and academia in order to maximise collaborations and innovation.
Publishing: After the conference, all accepted conference abstracts/papers will be published with ISBN and DOI in the "United Research Forum" conference proceedings. In addition, all participants will be encouraged to submit an extended full manuscript to one dedicated Special Issue in "Journal of Intergrated Health."
Scientific Sessions and Tracks
1. Pharmacology and Toxicology
2. Cancer Toxicology
3. Industrial Pharmacy
4. Analytical Toxicology
5. Inhaled Drug Delivery
6. Clinical and Medical Toxicology
7. Drug Discovery and Screening
8. Pharmaceutical Research & Development
9. Chemical Research in Toxicology
10. Aquatic Toxicology and Ecotoxicology
11. Applied and Fundamental Toxicology
12. Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
13. Novel Developments in Drug Delivery System
14. Advanced Drug Delivery Systems
15. Drug Delivery Through BBB
16. Industrial and Occupational Toxicology
17. Peptides and Protein Drug Delivery
18. Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety
19. Food, Forensic and Human Toxicology
20. Biotherapy and Radiopharmaceuticals
21. Biodrugs, Biomolecules and Therapeutics
22. Immunopharmacology and Immunotoxicology
23. Pharmacogenomics and Pharmacokinetics
24. Public Health and Regulatory Toxicology
25. Pharmaceutical Microbiology and Biotechnology
26. Impact of Covid-19 on Pharmaceutical Industry
27. Vaccine Design and Drug Delivery Technology
28. COVID-19 Impact on World-Wide Pharma Companies
29. Environmental Health and Environmental Toxicology
30. Drug Discovery Strategies to Fight COVID-19
31. Pharmacoepidemiology and Ethnopharmacology
32. Nanotechnology in Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery Systems
The Journal of Integrated Health (JIH) aims to represent and publish research articles on high interest in multidisciplinary range of healthcare areas delivered by clinicians and healthcare professionals involved in delivering integrated healthcare. It promotes medical research for clinicians, basic scientists, and others in advancing the integration of multiple disciplines into diverse health care settings, entertains original research articles focusing on various streams of health sciences.
Student research is also encouraged, and special attention will be given to their contribution.
All accepted conference abstracts/papers will be published with ISBN and DOI in Conference Proceedings. In addition, all participants will be encouraged to submit an extended Full Manuscripts to "Journal of Integrated Health" with DOI and associated ISSN 2583-5386 on Discounted Article Processing Charge (APC).
For more information visit : https://urfpublishers.com/journal/integrated-health